Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Corrupt Banks, Vatican, Queen, Big Pharma and Lawsuits

Here We Go........

Exposing Truth and Pulling Down The Old Paradigm :)



Boy O Boy, these sure are exciting times to be living in!  I heard once that from 2012 and beyond, we will be shown many, many truths - and many will be so very shocked to the core!

I reckon this is the beginning of the release of many truths to come!

Just imagine when all is publicly revealed about the educations systems, working systems, vaccinations, chemtrails, religious systems, oh, the list goes on and on and on...... 

And so it begins


The biggest financial scam in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD has just been revealed - Its time to start paying attention everyone! 


It's over for the banking cabal. 4.jul.2012 






Rev Kevin Annett: Historic Federal Lawsuit against Vatican, UK Queen, Big Pharma et al. 






And heres a favourite of mine about the schooling systems :)








Buckle up and enjoy the Ride xxxx Much Love to you

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Kelly, I'd like to sent you a message privately about my experiences since may 20th, I believe you'll be intrigued. Is there an email address I can contact you at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I only use my email for business purposes - why dont you get it all out there on Youtube? Would love to watch andlisten :) Have you seen this? http://www.avaaz.org/en/bankers_behind_bars_f/?bmcfSbb&v=15942

      Delete